|Stealing the Show!|
|Season 4, Episode 11|
|Next||The Phantom of Sneer Mansion!|
Stealing the Show! is the 45th episode of The Raccoons.
Premise[edit | edit source]
Plot[edit | edit source]
Skateboard mania takes control of the Evergreen Forest as both Bert and Cedric vie to be on a winning team with their Forest Flyer while Cyril and Knox wage war in the skateboard industry, with their Sneer-O-Sonic and Knox-Eliminator. At this same time, one of the Pigs, jealous of his brothers' stash of Mudman comics, steals them from Mr. Willow's store which causes him considerable guilt. As for the skateboard competition, it commences and the stakes are high to say the least.
Finally, Mr. Willow discovers the stealing and forces the Pigs to make restitution. As for the skateboard competition, Cedric assists Cyril in a time of trouble.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- The Bears
- Dick Ermine
- Ingrid Bellamour (silent cameo)
- Mr. Knox
- The Pigs
- Mr. Willow
Songs[edit | edit source]
Trivia/Errors[edit | edit source]
- Marvin Goldhar is credited as the voice of Dick Ermine, who is actually voiced by Len Carlson.
- This is the last episode Dick Ermine voiced by Len Carlson.
- During the song "Can't Trust Myself", it is played down a key in both tempo and pitch.
- This episode reveals the Pigs' lust for Mudman comics.
- Bert considers all his 'B' sweaters lucky.
- Second and final time Bert and Cedric hug.
- Fourth and final time we see Cyril pull his ears in frustration.
- Also, the animation of Cyril pulls his ears in frustration is reused in Power Trip!.
- Second appearance of Mr. Willow.
- When Cyril gets on the skateboard, he is seen putting on a blue bag on his back,when he sits on the skateboard however the bag turns yellow and then when we see Cyril riding on the skateboard it disappears.
- Ingrid Bellamour makes an early cameo appearance when she rides on a skateboard with Cedric Sneer.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
(Pigs One and Two are wearing strange plastic glasses)
- Pig One: You screamed sir?
- Cyril: What are you pork pies doing, trying to make spectacles of yourselves?
- Pig Two: Oh no sir, they're for reading Mudman Comics!
- Cyril: Reading comics on the job eh? Well read my lips. Deliver these boxes to Willow's store. N-O-W. NOW!
- Melissa: (To Bert and Cedric) You two look like you just lost your best friend.
- Cedric: Oh, things just aren't going so good that's all.
- Ralph: Well, now I know what they mean when they say skateboarding's a downhill sport!
(Cyril is briefing two of his bears who are to ride his modified skateboard)
- Cyril: Don't forget to switch at the halfway mark, don't take your eyes off the course, and don't lose!
- Cedric: This looks like a pretty tough course Bert.
- Bert: Don't worry Cedric! Look! I brought you my lucky sweater!
- Cedric: Gee, thanks Bert. Er, how do you tell the difference?
- Bert: They're all lucky! And now we’ll look like a team!
- Cedric: Yeah, the B team.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Stealing the Show!/Gallery
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Stealing the Show!/Credits