|The Evergreen Election!|
|Season 5, Episode 11|
|Previous||Join the Club!|
|Next||The One That Got Away!|
The Evergreen Election! is the 58th episode of The Raccoons.
Cyril and Bert are vying for the seat of Mayor of the Evergreen Forest. To help their boss win, the Pigs stack the ballots to make the election rigged.
Finally, Mr. Willow discovers the election has been rigged and consequently, both Bert and Cyril are disqualified from the race. Rising like a phoenix from the ashes is Lady Baden-Baden so one can be assured that the Evergreen Forest's in good hands.
- Annie Ringtail (silent cameo)
- The Bears (silent cameo)
- Bonneville (flashback)
- Broo (flashback)
- George (silent cameo)
- J.P. Gordon (flashback)
- Mr. Knox
- Lady Baden-Baden
- Lisa (silent cameo)
- Mr. Mammoth (mentioned in flashback)
- Nicole (silent cameo)
- Mrs. Pig (mentioned)
- The Pigs
- Troy Malone (flashback)
- Mr. Willow
- Flashbacks of past episodes include - Read No Evil!, Monster Mania!, The Prism of Zenda!, A Catered Affair!, Bully for You!, Making the Grade!, Science Friction!, Search and Rescue!, Second Chance!, Spring Fever!, Stealing the Show!, The Family Secret!, The Great Escape!, The Headline Hunter!, The Phantom of Sneer Mansion! and The Sky's the Limit!.
- During the flashback clips, Nick Nichols' voice of Pig One is left intact, but however uncredited. This is the only instance we hear the same character having two voice actors. The other is his current voice actor, Keith Hampshire.
- The new mayor of the Evergreen Forest is none other than Lady Baden-Baden in the end.
- This episode ends with Cyril's bloodshot eyes up close to the camera showing his anger towards the pigs as he injures all three of them offscreen. This is another form of breaking the fourth wall.
- This episode is the last flashback episode and follows on from previous flashback episodes which were Time Trap! from Season Two, Games People Play! from Season Three, The Headline Hunter! from Season Four and others.
- This is the last episode Schaeffer was voiced by Carl Banas.
- This is the eighth episode Pig One was voiced by Keith Hampshire.
- Pig One: Ladies and gentlemen, we are here to tell you to vote for Cyril Sneer!
- Pig Two: Because he promises open government behind closed doors!
- Pig One: Things are worse than we thought. Let's face it boys, if the boss loses, we lose. No cushy job as the mayor's assistants, no big office, no three hour lunches!
- Pig Three: (sobbing) What are we gonna do?
- Pig One: Get a grip on yourselves guys! There's only one honourable thing we can do...
- Pigs: (in unison) Cheat like crazy!
- Pig Two: The boss is gonna dump us and hire Lady Baden-Baden!
- Pig Three: They always said politics was a dirty business!
- Pig One: Well it's going to get a lot dirtier!
- Main article: The Evergreen Election!/Gallery